Funny, Cool, and Clever Bluetooth Names
Searching for some funny or clever name ideas for your Bluetooth? You’ve come to the right place. I’ve made a nice long list of ideas for your Bluetooth name. The names are ideal for use on your phone or Bluetooth speakers.
List of funny names for your Bluetooth and Speakers:
- Harald (First name of Harald Bluetooth)
- Skynet Connect
- Undercover iPhone
- Not a WiFi
- No device found…
- Connect to not get virus
- error 404. Device not found
- Search Failed
- Remote Detonator
- Bacon lover
- I’m blue daba dee daba die
- Got Milk?
- Help, I’m trapped
- Lean Mean Tinder Machine
- Leave your package here
- Drop it like it’s hot
- 301 Redirected
- Connected to CBI
- Smile for password
- Kiss for password
- Remote detonator
- Girl next door
- Your own noisy neighbour
- FBI Bluetooth Device
- The screecher
- Bat phone
- The chosen vibrations
- A wireless portable sound wave output device
- Click to enable time travel
- Pairing failed
- Shitty Bluetooth Name
- Insert Bluetooth Name Here
- $1 per hour
- Blue Blasters
Do you ever get tired of the same old sounds coming out of your Bluetooth speaker? Does your music need a little more personality? Well, we’ve got just the thing for you! Here is a list of funny names for your Bluetooth and speakers that will have everyone in stitches.
- Beethoven’s Bongos: For when you need a little classical flavor in your life.
- Booty Bass Bagpipes: Because who doesn’t love a good booty shaking sesh?
- Busta Rhymes and Chill: The perfect name for when you just want to relax and vibe out to some old-school hip hop.
- Calvin and Hobbes: These two are always up to mischief!
- David Hasselhoff’s Beach Ball: The ultimate party starter.
- Drake and Josh: Because nothing says “fun” like these two lovable goofballs.
- George Clooney’s Coffee Maker: Because everything sounds better when it comes out of a George Clooney-approved coffee maker. Plus, it will make you feel all suave and sophisticated.
- Kanye’s Ego: For when you need a little
Here are some of my favorite funny names for Bluetooth speakers or headphones
- “The Beep Boop”
- “The Butt Dialer”
- “The Dropper”
- “The Five Star Friendship Club”
- “The group chat”
- “Thelma and Louise” We hope you found these names as amusing as we did. If you have any other great ideas, be sure to share them with us!
Why change my Bluetooth name?
There is a lot of reasons why you should change the name of your Bluetooth.
The first reason that comes to mind is to make a joke with your friends or family. You could for example name the Bluetooth on your phone Vibrator. When your friends come over and see this it’s going to make a pretty smile on their faces.
Another joke could be to call it a “remote detonator” on the bus or train on your commute to school or work. Hopefully, none gets scared but just think it’s a funny joke.
Naming your Bluetooth on your wireless speakers can also come in handy. If you have multiple different speakers it’s a good idea to give them an easy name to remember them by.
What do you name Bluetooth headphones?
I typically name my Bluetooth headphones something easy to remember but also something that is characteristic of the headphones. I own a pair of Bose Quiet Comfort 35, I call them Charcoal because their black color reminds me of charcoal.
Other name ideas for your Bluetooth headphones
- Reverse silence
- Hearing Aids
- Beef and cheese
- Sound Extinguishers
- No Name
- No strings attached
- Tiny Hairdryers
- Insert Name Here…
Whether you’re looking for a new name to call your Bluetooth speaker or just want a good laugh, we hope you enjoyed this list of funny names for speakers. Do you have a favorite? Let us know in the comments!
Morten has been working with technology, IoT, and electronics for over a decade. His passion for technology is reflected in this blog to give you relevant and correct information.Read more...